Community management, according to some popular sites, is the process of building a community among customers, employees, and partners through various types of interaction. It’s how a brand uses opportunities (in person and online) to interact with its audience to create a network in which they can connect, share, and grow. For any business to grow it is extremely important that it creates awareness about the brand, learns about the customer’s needs and obtains relevant feedback from its customers to provide them with a greater customer experience. Artificial Intelligence has created a lot of opportunities for community managers to make the most of their community.
Here are some uses cases of AI in Community Building and Management:
- Automating Administration Tasks — AI can help to alleviate some monotonous, time-consuming tasks that keep the Community Managers busy. The onboarding process of new employees can be made smooth and more efficient.
- Data Analysis — Using Predictive AI technology, community managers can get an insight into the market trends by analyzing the data on customer behaviors. This would help them to provide users with relevant and good-quality content.
- Personalization — AI can help in identifying the needs of a customer. Machines can be fed data about the personal information of the customer and their previous purchases to recommend products and keep the customer engaged.
- Finding Brand Advocates — Community managers have data on all the community users, AI can be used to filter out and recognise the most active users. These users being can become advocates of the brand and influence others as well.
- Moderating Actions — AI can help community managers in keeping a check on the content and the actions of community members. Sentiment analysis can be used to filter out irrelevant information.
- Chatbots — Chatbots can help in answering the frequently asked questions and assisting customers through the community forums, this proves to be useful in avoiding data pollution.
USEFUL LINKS :-